PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE. YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONFIRMS YOUR UNCONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
Tampering with the site, misrepresenting the identity of a user, using buying agents or conducting fraudulent activities on the site are prohibited.
2. Shipping Policy. Upon receiving cleared payment, we will attempt to ship your order within two (2) business days. All orders ship through Canada Post. We reserve the right to ship using other shipping services at any time. If we do, we will inform you if we make this adjustment. There will be no additional shipping charges if we alter your shipping method, unless you specifically requested us to alter your order. Shipping modifications and other similar requests made after you submit an order may be subject to an additional handling fee on a per order basis, in addition to possible shipping delays. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments. Please note: we will only ship to VERIFIED PayPal accounts.
3. Return Policy. We ensure and guarantee that all our cards are in MINT TO NEAR-MINT CONDITION UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. Should you find that your card is less than near-mint condition, please send an email to us. Then, return the damaged card to us within (7) days of receiving your shipment. We will attempt to replace the damaged card in question. If we do not have a replacement card, your money will be refunded through your same payment method used during checkout. For returns after (7) days, your account will be given store credit.
Order Cancellation: For all orders placed, you may request a 100% no-hassle refund if your item has not shipped. Please reply to your order email or send us a new email, with your order number, to inform us that you wish to cancel your order. Your payment will be refunded within two (2) business days through the same payment method used during checkout.
4. Order Limitations/Limited Quantities. Shop 96 may, at its own discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. Shop 96 also reserves the right to reject any order you place with us. These restrictions may include orders placed by the same Website account, the same credit card, and orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event we make a change to an order, we will attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address provided at the time the order was made.
5. Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on this Website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy, or currentness of any information on this Website. For example, products included on this Website may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Website. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
6. Limitations of Liability. Shop 96 does not assume any responsibility, or will be liable, for any damages to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this Website, or your downloading of any information or materials from this Website.
7. Revisions to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time and from time to time by updating this posting. You should visit this page from time to time to review the then current Terms and Conditions because they are binding on you.
8. Termination of Use. We may suspend or terminate your account or your use of this Website at any time, for any or no reason. You are personally liable for any orders placed or charges incurred through your account prior to termination. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any aspects of this Website at any time without notice.
CAMERA: Used to scan physical PTCGO Code Cards into the app
INTERNET: Connection required to download assets including card scans.
NETWORK & WIFI STATE: Used to check for available connection before attempting to download any assets